Global Banking and Markets
HSBC Global Banking and Markets provides financial services and products to corporates, governments and financial institutions.
We offer a full range of banking services to support clients and continue to invest in digital capabilities to serve them effectively.
Find out more
Visit our website to get more information on our products and services and read insight from our economists and senior leaders.
High-quality relationships are at the heart of what we do. As the pace of change increases across the world, we help our clients maintain a competitive edge over the long term and make the most of commercial opportunities in both developing and developed markets.
Underpinning this is our commitment to ensuring we have the highest conduct and compliance standards in our industry.
Our products and services include:
- Banking and financing solutions, including corporate banking, capital markets, and leveraged acquisition finance
- Services in credit and rates, foreign exchange, equities and money markets
- Global transaction banking services, including trade services and global liquidity and cash management
- Fund administration, global custody and direct custody and clearing, and corporate trust and loan agency
- A broad range of research services including macro, sector and company coverage complemented by trade ideas and investment strategies
- Expertise in sustainable financing and strategies to support the transition to a low-carbon economy
- Investment solutions for institutions, financial intermediaries and private investors worldwide
- 24-hour coverage and knowledge of local and international markets
Find out about our recent award wins, including Most Innovative Investment Bank for Emerging Markets and World's Best Bank for Sustainable Finance.
Our global reach and expertise helps millions of customers – from small businesses to large multinationals – unlock their potential.
Wealth and Personal Banking
We help millions of customers to manage their finances, protect and grow their wealth.
Measuring climate resilience
Which countries and territories are best equipped to withstand the risks of climate change?
Consumers carry the global economy
Consumer spending will be key to global growth during the next two years, says HSBC’s Janet Henry.
ASEAN’s gateway to global trade
Southeast Asia stands to gain from its increasing ties with other economies worldwide.