The Vietnam Internship Programme is for graduates looking to gain valuable insight into a career in banking. The programme provides you exposure, hands-on experience and on-the-job training to identify the area of expertise in which you excel and feel most inspired. We also look to the programme to provide a pipeline of talent for our specialist positions.
Who can apply?
To be considered for the programme, you will:
- Be a graduate/university diploma holder
- Demonstrate high academic standards and qualifications, plus a commitment to meet the requirements of the job and complete the programme
- Have the legal right to work in Vietnam
What to expect
Supported by experienced managers, colleagues and a wide network of diverse peers, you'll be encouraged to take on responsibility and bring new ideas to the table. You will be valued as an individual and for the contribution you make.
Over the programme, which can range from 1 to 12 months, you can expect relevant exposure and experience in different areas, which will enhance your knowledge of financial services and provide an ideal stepping stone to your future career.
You can expect practical training that will complement your academic studies, embedding our values while growing your career. During the Vietnam Internship Programme, you will be challenged to use your talents and academic knowledge to add value to the bank and improve your professional and personal skills.
Individuals who perform well in an internship lasting at least two months will be considered for a permanent role that matches their skills.
Learning, development and support
Our programme will equip you with the skills and experience required to start a successful career with HSBC, as well as the opportunity to develop your professional network with colleagues around the world.
Over the course of the programme, we typically offer:
- Ongoing feedback on your performance
- Guidance on finding the career path that is best suited to you
- Opportunities for networking with experienced professionals, which will stand you in good stead for the future