The Turkey Assistant Auditors Programme is for graduates and postgraduates looking for a broad-based training in audit with a leading global bank. The programme will open up many possibilities in the future.
Who can apply?
To be considered for the programme, you will:
- Be a graduate or postgraduate with a degree, preferably in engineering, economics or administrative sciences, from a recognised university in Turkey or overseas
- Have the legal right to work in Turkey
- Have excellent command of written and spoken English
- Have no travel restrictions
- Not have military obligation or at least two years of postponement (for male candidates)
What to expect
Supported by experienced managers, colleagues and a wide network of diverse peers, you will be encouraged to take on responsibility and bring new ideas to the table. You will be valued as an individual and for the contribution you make.
Over the programme, which is offered on an initial two-year contact, diverse experiences will prepare you for critical auditing roles in the future. You can expect to build on your existing strengths and develop wide-ranging, transferable skills, such as leadership, strategic thinking, relationship management, analysis and project management.
Learning, development and support
Our programme will equip you with the skills and experience required to start a successful career with HSBC, as well as the opportunity to develop your professional network with colleagues around the world.
Over the course of the programme, we typically offer:
- Six weeks’ initial training
- Yearly courses
- Broad skills development