HSBC’s Spring Insight Programme offers university-level students an in-depth introduction to our company and business areas across Global Banking and Markets. It also offers insight into how students can develop lasting, rewarding careers with genuinely global opportunities.
Who can apply?
Students from all degree disciplines, in the first year of a three-year degree or the second year of a four-year degree, are welcome to apply.
Visit www.ratemyplacement.co.uk to see what some of the Class of 2013 said about the Spring Insight Programme.
Apply now - EMEA
What to expect
The three-day event to be held in our headquarters in Canary Wharf, London, will:
- Introduce students to HSBC – our history, culture and global presence
- Detail our key businesses and how students can join them
- Offer interactive learning opportunities, skills sessions and workshops
- Offer a tour of the trading floor, as well as networking events with recruiters and business representatives
Candidates who impress recruiters and business representatives will be fast-tracked to a final-stage assessment centre for the 2015 Summer Analyst Programme.
Learning, development and support
Over the course, we will provide you with:
- Maximum exposure to HSBC’s culture
- Access to our people through interactive presentations and networking sessions
Application opening: 1 September 2013
Application deadline: 31 December 2013
Insight Programme: Easter 2014 (dates to be confirmed)