Through Operation Phenix, graduates have the opportunity to join HSBC France and develop a rewarding and successful career in banking.
What to expect
Supported by experienced managers, colleagues and a wide network of diverse peers, you will be encouraged to take on responsibility and bring new ideas to the table. You will be valued as an individual and for the contribution you make.
Through Operation Phenix, students are enrolled on a Masters 2 in Arts or Human and Social Sciences. The partner universities are:
- University of Paris I - Panthéon Sorbonne
- Sorbonne Nouvelle - Paris 3
- Université Paris-Sorbonne (Paris IV)
- Université Paris Descartes (Paris 5)
- University Paris-Diderot (Paris 7)
- University Paris Ouest Nanterre La Défense (Paris 10)
- University Paris Est Créteil Val de Marne (Paris 12)
- University Paris 13 - North
- Cergy-Pontoise University
- University Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée
- University of Strasbourg
- University of Angers
- Université Stendhal Grenoble 3
- Université François-Rabelais Tours
- Catholic Institute of Toulouse
Learning, development and support
Our programme will provide you with an insight into what it is like to work for a global bank and help you decide your future career options.
You can expect to work alongside experienced professionals and receive on-the-job learning and development, all of which will help provide you with deep understanding of the banking industry.