HSBC France shares the commitment of ENACTUS (Entrepreneurship Action and Us) to engage and reward students on responsible commitment. Could you be a part of it?
Who can apply?
To be considered for the programme, you will:
- Be a student studying at a university in France
What to expect
Supported by experienced managers, colleagues and a wide network of diverse peers, you will be encouraged to take on responsibility and bring new ideas to the table. You will be valued as an individual and for the contribution you make.
ENACTUS is an international non-government organisation which, since 1975, has engaged more than 62,000 students, 1,600 universities and colleges, and hundreds of companies across 39 countries.
This community of students and leaders in the academic and economic world is committed to using ENACTUS to improve lives and shape a better and sustainable world.
Learning, development and support
Our programme will provide you with an insight into what it is like to work for a global bank and help you decide your future career options.
ENACTUS provides students with a rich learning experience. It is an opportunity to:
- Serve society through entrepreneurial projects
- Develop managerial, entrepreneurial and personal skills through project management
- Help provide answers to current social issues and improve living conditions of people in need by combining your knowledge of higher education and business expertise
- Provide an experience that you will remember throughout your personal and professional life.