Graduate Analyst Programme
The Graduate Analyst Programme offers you the opportunity to enhance your skills and gain the experience you need to excel at HSBC.
In Global Banking Coverage - Relationship Management, this means building your expertise and understanding of the products and services in our international networks and how to tailor these to provide customer solutions.
Combined with access to our global business networks, you’ll have all the resources and support you need to realise your ambition.
Who can apply?
Our two-year, full-time Graduate Analyst Programme is open to graduates and final-year bachelor’s or master’s degree students.
To be considered for a placement, you will:
Apply now - Americas
- Act with integrity, in keeping with HSBC's values
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, even when under pressure
- Have strong commercial acumen and a flair for problem solving
- Be self-motivated, confident and articulate
Apply now - Asia Pacific
Apply now - EMEA
What to expect
Starting with an in-depth induction programme that lasts up to six weeks and takes place just outside of London, you'll learn about HSBC's strategy, objectives and market positioning. You will also receive technical and interpersonal skills training alongside others on the programme.
You will then complete two one-year placements within Coverage - Relationship Management, and for the remainder of the programme, you will:
- Build reliable customer relationships based on trust and understanding
- Learn how to gain the best understanding of a customer’s business and how our products and services can meet their needs
- Specialise in a sector and country in order to provide informed customer advice in specific regions
- Develop your professional reputation and build an invaluable network of global contacts with peers and senior management
Learning, development and support
At HSBC, we are committed to the learning and development of our graduate analysts and believe that is best supported in a work environment that values diversity, respect and a healthy work-life balance.
At all stages of the programme, you will:
- Receive highly structured training that will encourage you to reach your full potential
- Have regular access to business leaders for coaching and personal progress advice
- Receive regular and constructive business feedback on your performance
- Gain insight into HSBC’s distinct strengths in the financial services industry
Over the course of the Graduate Analyst Programme, we want you to take the initiative, work with integrity and actively collaborate with our global teams. We hope to see you adopt our values and complete the programme with ambitions to develop a lasting and successful career at HSBC.