The Australia FASTTRACK Programme is for high-achieving postgraduates looking for rapid career progression with a leading global bank. The programme provides opportunities to develop the core technical and leadership skills for our local, regional and global business operations.
Who can apply?
To be considered for this programme, you will:
- Have a postgraduate qualification with a minimum Credit average
- Have at least two years’ experience relevant to the discipline you are applying for
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident, or a New Zealand citizen, at the time of applying
What to expect
Supported by experienced managers, colleagues and a wide network of diverse peers, you will be encouraged to take on responsibility and bring new ideas to the table. You will be valued as an individual and for the contribution you make.
Over the two-year programme, you will develop as one of our future leaders. You’ll undertake two structured placements in one of our Global Businesses or Global Functions, which will provide you with an in-depth foundation of skills and knowledge within an environment that fosters development and opportunity.
Placements may be available in Commercial Banking, Retail Banking and Wealth Management, HSBC Technology and Services, Global Banking and Markets and Global Functions (including Human Resources, Legal, Risk, Marketing and Finance).
Learning, development and support
Our programme will equip you with the skills and experience required to start a successful career with HSBC, as well as the opportunity to develop your professional network with colleagues around the world.
Over the course of the programme, we typically offer:
- The tools, guidance and experience you need to develop as a successful leader
- A structured training and development programme to ensure your accelerated learning
- Tailored leadership learning and development, mentorship and exposure to the senior leadership team across Australia
- Regular networking opportunities