Who can apply?
Our two-year, full-time Graduate Analyst Programme is open to graduates and final-year bachelors or masters degree students.
To be considered for a placement, you will:
- Act with integrity, in keeping with HSBC's values
- Have outstanding interpersonal skills, even when under pressure
- Have strong commercial acumen and a flair for problem solving
- Be self-motivated, confident and articulate
Applicants from Canada and the USA can apply using this link.
What to expect
You will join a two-year programme that includes rotations, helping develop your knowledge and provide informed customer advice in specific regions, while building reliable customer relationships based on trust and understanding. During the two-year period you will also a complete a rotation for up to six months in the Banking – Country and Sector Advisory area, where you will build your wider banking knowledge in a more holistic way.
Learning, development and support
After a comprehensive induction programme, you will begin your placements, where you will learn how to gain the best understanding of a customer’s business and how our products and services can meet their needs.
Throughout the programme, you will also benefit from:
- Highly structured training
- Regular access to coaching and advice on your progress
- Frequent performance feedback
- Opportunities to develop your professional reputation and build an invaluable network of global contacts
- The chance to attend continued learning events aimed at building your wider HSBC and banking knowledge