Applications and intake for the Brazil Internship are open all year.
Who can apply?
To be considered for the programme, you will:
- Be studying in a Brazilian university from the second period of your degree course onwards
- Have an intermediate to advanced level of Excel skills
- Have a good level of written and spoken English (would be a distinct asset)
What to expect
Supported by experienced managers, colleagues and a wide network of diverse peers, you'll be encouraged to take on responsibility and bring new ideas to the table. You will be valued as an individual and for the contribution you make.
Over the one-year programme, you will be expected to dedicate six hours a day, five days a week. There is the possibility of contact renewal for a further year. On completion of the programme, you will be in a good position to apply for a permanent role within HSBC.
You can expect practical training that will complement your academic studies, helping you to live up to our values while developing your career. During the Brazil Internship Programme, you’ll be challenged to use your talents and academic knowledge to add value to the bank and improve your professional and personal skills.
Learning, development and support
Our programme will equip you with the skills and experience required to start a successful career with HSBC, as well as the opportunity to develop your professional network with colleagues around the world.
Over the course of the programme, we typically offer:
- Study sessions covering topics such as ethics, interpersonal relationships, culture, task management, troubleshooting and banking
- Supervision by experienced and qualified professionals who will guide your training
- Performance evaluation every six months
- A challenging, innovative and dynamic banking environment
- Opportunities to develop your professional and personal skills and to apply for a permanent role within HSBC