HSBC Premier is relationship banking without boundaries, designed to give our customers recognition and benefits whether at home or abroad:
- Priority service for everyday banking
- Dedicated Premier Centres across the globe
- A dedicated relationship manager to answer any queries
- Preferential HSBC rates exclusively for Premier customers
- Worldwide emergency assistance for you and your family
- Help when relocating abroad*, with a Premier bank account arranged before you leave
- Premier online banking enabling you to access and manage all your HSBC Premier accounts via a single logon
- A Premier MasterCard entitling you to shopping and entertainment rewards at home and abroad
- Investment and banking advice from world-class specialists
- Eligibility criteria apply
Find out more about our HSBC Premier products and services.
*Country restrictions apply
HSBC Advance aims to simplify your banking needs today and help you achieve your financial needs tomorrow.
Find out more about our HSBC Advance products and services.
Our products and services
Personal Internet Banking
Not just personal, we can also get technical with you. Our on-the-ground presence is supported by one of the world’s largest internet banking networks. Ideal to take care of your local needs – wherever ‘local’ happens to be that day. Look after your money anytime, anywhere.
Mortgages and home buying
Build firm foundations. Buying a home is a big decision, so whether you're a first-time or repeat buyer we'll guide you through the maze.
HSBC knows buying a home can be costly and complicated, and that everyone's situation is different. We can tailor our expertise accordingly. We will always strive to provide you with straight-forward and straight-talking service. We'll speak your language, whatever that may be.
Personal loans and credit cards
Get more freedom. Freedom to buy something special with a personal loan, or flexible spending power with the range of HSBC credit cards available in your country. HSBC credit cards are accepted at millions of outlets worldwide for everyday purchases and that special gift or occasion. It’s all about different ways of managing your money. Whatever route you want to go, we’re happy to guide you.
Savings and investments
Money doesn’t grow by itself. That’s why we offer a wide range of market-leading savings and investment products. Our international footprint could have something to do with it. Lessons learned in one country could help a colleague in another. And the bottom line: that shared expertise benefits you.
New job, new country, new financial implications. Whatever's on the ‘new’ list, our international service can help you make the most of any opportunity. HSBC has helped people find their feet around the globe.
Protect your family, your finances, your business. You never know what’s around the corner. That’s why we offer a range of services to protect all the things that matter in your life.
It’s never too early to start planning for your retirement. Whatever your age or financial situation, a retirement plan can help you achieve your goals and peace of mind.